Research Related to the Codes
We do research in quantum control, entanglement and compiling. On this site we provide codes which realize published theoretical ideas from our group but also other useful programs related to ongoing projects and unpublished results. The codes are mainly written for Wolfram Mathematica software. Feel free to use them and please send us your feedback/questions at email@example.com
- Summer Training on IBM Q lead by Rahul in Physics Computer Lab. If interested in joining, send a message.
- Yerassyl, Yegor and Daulet participate to http://conference.rqc.ru/
- Assem Yeskabil occupies with our website
- Getting started with the organization of APCWQIS
- Finally some photos!
- Quantum compiling with locally adjusted circuits of designated architecture, R. P. Singh and A. Mandilara, arXiv:1908.03994 Link
- Investigating bound entangled two-qutrit states via the best separable approximation. A. Gabdulin and A. Mandilara, arXiv:1906.08963 Link
- Classical and quantum dispersion-free coherent propagation by tailoring multimodal coupling, A. Mandilara, C. A. Valagiannopoulos and V. M. Akulin, Phys. Rev. A 99, 023849 (2019). Link
- Quantum compiling with diffusive sets of gates, Y. Zhiyenbayev, V. M. Akulin, A. Mandilara, Phys. Rev. A 98, 012325 (2018). Link
Financially supported by
Nazarbayev University ORAU grant 064.01.01 SST2017031 "Dissecting the Collective Dynamics of Arrays of Superconducting Circuits and Quantum Metamaterials" and Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan RK state-targeted program BR05236454.